Opening up

I postponed my sail until Sunday afternoon, April 11, 2010, with the tide incoming for several hours before launching Kingfisher at the Romain Retreat landing. The winds were forecast for 10-15 knots from the NE, so I anticipated some tacks to get through the marshes via Andersonville Creek on the way to the Northeast Point of Bull Island. It was a spectacularly clear day, with the atmosphere opened up Continue reading